WE ARE NOW ACCEPTING SPRING ITEMS!
- Put it in a pile, bag it, bring it to us! We are open 11-7PM Monday to Saturday and 12-5PM on Sundays. There is no appointment necessary! Please do not bring your items on hangers and in garment bags, recycled bags work best.
- We sort through your product, and choose pieces that are sellable (no holes or stains please!) Sorting does not happen on the spot, please give us 10 days (maximum) to sort through your items depending on how much you bring us! Whatever we don’t keep, you can choose to have items returned to you or donated to our affiliated charities. Click here to see which charities in Vancouver we work with.
- Once your pieces sell, we collect a credit or payout for you under the consignor number we have given you. You can choose to have a store credit to spend in our store (this is recommended because you’ll receive 15% off your next purchase if you choose to use credit), OR we can issue a cheque/e-transfer to you. Each payout is a $1.50 fee, however this does not apply to using store credit.
- When items sell you accumulate 40% of the selling price. Your items will stay on our selling floor for 30 days, after that they will either be given back to you or donated (whatever you choose).
- Shop with us! Use the dolla bills you made as a store credit to shop with us (if you do this you get 15% off your purchase of equal or lesser value to your store credit), our collection is always being refreshed and we carry amazing product from local vendors too.
We are now accepting clothing drop offs at both of our locations, but please keep in mind we are a small space so there is a maximum of ONE BAG per drop off.
Please note we will not take items that are stained, overly worn, or out of season (so no summer or winter). Please be sure that items arrive to us laundered an clean. We do not take housewares, or undergarments.
ITEMS WE ARE TAKING STARTING FEBRUARY 1st : Tank tops, tees, long sleeves, pants, jeans, spring jackets, dresses, skirts, runners, open toe shoes (but not sandals), spring boots, light sweaters (nothing with wool).
WE WILL NOT ACCEPT: Shorts, mini skirts, winter clothing of any kind, sandals and winter boots.
Please email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.